As the new year is off and running, it’s time to get back into the swing of things and start marking your calendars with the Home Health Quality Improvement (HHQI) National Campaign’s upcoming events. Hopefully by now everyone has downloaded the Underserved Populations (UP) Best Practice Intervention Package or ‘BPIP’ that was released on February 1. This BPIP covers health disparities, literacy, dual-eligible populations, as well as hurdles facing small agencies.
Here’s a list of upcoming events for you to “Save the Dates”…
- February 6, 2:00-3:00pm EST: LiveChat with the entire HHQI Team. Join the hundreds of other home health-ers in asking questions about the campaign and improving home health care in general. Admission is FREE. To set a personal reminder, please click here.
- February 19 12:00pm EST: Live Webinar “Pave Your Path (Part 1 of 4)”. Click here to view the flyer. Admission is FREE, but space is extremely limited, so reserve your place today by clicking here.
- Underserved Populations (UP) Teleconferences: (866) 439.4480 using the access code 858242#.
- February 13, 3:00-4:00pm ET – Mary Narayan, MSN, RN, HHCNS-BC, CTN-A, COS-C will present “Decreasing Pain Disparities for Culturally Diverse Populations”
- February 27, 3:00-4:00pm ET – Christopher Tallber, a diabetic educator with Indian Health Services will present culturally specific health information.
If you are not yet participating in this CMS-funded initiative, it’s never too late to join. Just click here and register. As with all CMS initiatives, it’s FREE with no obligations attached. Please contact HCAF if you have any questions as we are the HHQI Network Coordinator for Florida, or you can visit the HHQI Web site by clicking here, then click on the link Quick Link for “HHQInfo” to submit your questions. Thank you again for joining us in improving the quality of care our home health patients receive.