The Home Health Quality Improvement national campaign is looking to showcase your agency’s achievements. There are multiple opportunities for you to share your successes. Here are a few:
• Agency Of The Month (AOTM): How are your medication improvement and / or your ACH rates? Are your risk adjusted rates in the higher percentiles? If so, just click here and complete a short form and you will be entered for the random drawing for Agency of the Month. Not sure about your rates, click here. Conway Regional Homecare Services of Conway, Arkansas was the winner for April. Who will be next?
• Do you have a successful immunization or infection control program or both? If so, HHQI would like to talk with you. Your story could be selected for a “success story” and be featured in the June Best Practice Intervention Package or on the HHQI Web site. You can contact HHQI by clicking here.
• Has your agency implemented a model for improvement? Successful or not, HHQI would like to hear about your experience. You can contact them by clicking here.
Save the Dates
• April 1: Focused Medication Management BPIP Release – DOWNLOAD TODAY!
• April 3: Live chat at 2:00pm ET – The topic for discussion during this ‘chat’ will be the IHI Webinar series: Pave Your Path. To set a personal reminder, please click here.
Underserved Population Teleconferences:
• April 10, 3:00-4:00pm ET: Cindy Sun, HHQI RN Project Coordinator will present data interpretation in relation to small agencies
• April 24, 3:00-4:00pm ET – Duquesne University’s Center for Pharmacy Services
• April 16 12:00pm ET: Pave Your Path Webinar (Part 3 of 4). Admission is FREE, but space is extremely limited, so reserve your place today by visiting clicking here. If you missed the first two webinars in this series, they can be viewed by clicking here.
If you are not yet participating in this CMS-funded initiative, it’s never too late to join. Just go to www.homehealthquality.org and register. It’s FREE with no obligations.
Please contact HCAF if you have any questions as we are the HHQI Network Coordinator in our state, or you can visit the HHQI Web site at www.homehealthquality.org for questions. Thank you again for joining us in improving the quality of care our home health patients receive.