The Agency for Health Care Administration Health Information Exchange (HIE) will present three webinars beginning Friday, April 19 about the benefits of Direct Secure Messaging (DSM) and how your agency can sign up for this free service. DSM is a secure, encrypted email service that enables users to safely send messages and attachments containing protected health information.
Each webinar will take participants on a tour of DSM and will be followed by a question-and-answer session with Florida HIE staff. You are not required to register in advance to participate. Simply follow the instructions below to join the webinar.
- Friday, April 19th from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm ET
- Monday, May 6th from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm ET
- Friday, May 31st from 8:30 am to 9:30 am ET
To access the audio portion of the webinar:
- Call 1-888-670-3525
- Enter the passcode 7707193414 followed by the # key.
To access the visual portion of the webinar
- Visit http://meetingplace.harris.com
- Enter the meeting ID number 76554 and click Attend Meeting
- Enter your name in the name field and click Attend Meeting
- Accept any security warnings you receive and wait for the meeting room to initialize.