The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has asked the association to share the following message with providers about opportunities for providers to partner with CMS by disseminating preventative information to the public.
CMS conducts outreach and education for consumers on a variety of topics related to better health and program benefits. CMS is currently focusing outreach on the availability of preventive screenings and services for people with Medicare. As a result of the Affordable Care Act, many of these services are available now for little to no out-of-pocket costs to consumers. Publications and other educational materials are available for your organization to use to help CMS educate your patients and their families about these important program benefits. See the Related Links below, and check back often for additional information.
- Flyer: The Health care Law is Working for People with Medicare
- Checklist: Are You Up to Date on Your Preventive Services?
- Booklet: Your Guide to Medicares Preventive Services
- Brochure: Questions to Ask about Medicare Preventive Services
- More Preventive Services Materials: Click Here to Download
- Partner With CMS: Click Here to Download